Monday, August 22, 2011

Triangles, Part One



My bead group worked on this bezel for a 14mm rivoli a few weeks ago.  The pattern is from a British bead magazine called Bead!  I think that's it entire title, I may be wrong and I apologize if that is the case.  At any rate, we had a good time watching all the different colors develop.  I love triangles in any format and so I really loved this idea.  Here is what the triangular bezel became:



A really great necklace with a dimensional twisted Herringbone rope and an embellished bail. 
Stay tuned.  As I said, I love triangles, and this one got me making different triangles, lots of them! 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and make something fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Let me know you've been visiting.