The downside to my lack of organization was that after the beginning of December I didn't have time to make several of the projects I wanted to do before Christmas. I had done some paper and beaded projects earlier in the month but computer problems and then lack of internet for the last couple of days kept me from posting them. I think I'm back up and running in the technology department so I'll be able to share some of the things I did manage to finish.
The first thing I finished, mostly because I started it last month, was a Santa banner. It's a tag banner along the lines of my Halloween banner. Here are some pictures.
It doesn't hang on the fireplace, but in front of windows in our family room. I couldn't get a good picture there.
In between the Santa images, which used a lot of different techniques, I spelled out Santa in red shiny, corrugated letters. I attached all the tags to a red ribbon with glittery red mini clothes pins. It looks great hanging in the family room and it's a fun decoration, especially since I love the retro Santas.
Two other tags I made are entirely different in subject matter! They have a more Victorian Christmas feel to them.
I had gotten the new Tim Holtz poinsettia die and embossing folder and wanted to try it out!
I love that lovely lady!
There is a box that I made for a dear friend and beautiful beaded icicle ornaments which I will share in a few days. For now I want to wish you a very Happy New Year. Thanks for stopping by!