Monday, May 21, 2012

Every girl needs new earrings!

At least I think they do!  Earrings are some of my favorite jewelry to wear.  I love wearing them and rarely go out with a pair on.  So, when one of my favorite wire jewelry designers, Dia Daniels, offered a class at Bead Soup called Sticks, I had to take it!  All the earrings started with one piece of heavy gauge wire which we then embellished with more wire or wrapped with finer gauge wire.  We added beads to some and some were left plain. 

These are what I came away from the class with.


I love all of them, but I have to say that the brass with the 4mm crystals wrapped around the loop is my favorite. 


And, these



I think I like them so much because I love wire coils.

Anyway, I had a great time in class and came away with 4 new pairs of earrings!  I'm a happy girl!

I hope you're having a wonderful day.  It's a rainy, gloomy day here, but we've had some beautiful spring weather lately, so I can't complain.  It's helping to water all the beautiful new flowers I've planted!  And, it gives me an excuse to take time out from working in my garden and using it to work on the next Beading Babes projects.  They're great ones and I'm having a great time working on them.  Stay tuned for a sneak peek!  Thanks for stopping by the blog!





1 comment:

  1. I think the crystal ones are my favorite as well, what fun. You are right a girl can never have to many earrings.
    Kepi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Let me know you've been visiting.