Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Have to share!

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of the new year! My birthday was yesterday and so while we're cleaning up Christmas, my wonderful family is planning surprises for me so that my day doesn't get lost in the shuffle. This year my daughter, Carrie, found out that the old '60's group The Lovin Spoonful is in concert in town. The show is tonight, so they're taking me to dinner and the show this evening. To present me with the tickets, she created this wonderful envelope using some of Michelle Ward's new stamps. We love these new stamps, and so Carrie decided to use them to decorate the envelope using some of my favorite colors.




It made my whole day bright!  I hope you're having a great day.  I'm looking forward to dinner and a concert of oldies with my lovely family!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Let me know you've been visiting.