Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wire working class

I'm really a bead weaver.  But, I love wireworked jewelry and when I found out that Kristin Robinson was teaching her Ethereal Bangles online, I had to sign up for the class.  Luckily for me, I discovered the class on the day it started, which was the last day to sign up.  I loved these bangles when I saw them over the summer in Belle Armoire Jewelry.  So,  I was delighted that I could learn the ins and outs of creating them from the artist.  It's a great class, with Kristen posting from 1 to 3 videos every other day.  I've learned so much already. 

Here's a picture of the bangles with no embellishment.  They have been shaped and hammered.




Not real exciting from this less than ideal photo, but they really are wonderful looking when they're finished.

Hope you're enjoying fall wherever you happen to be.  Have a wonderfully creative day and thank you to all our Veterans who are serving, or have served our great country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Let me know you've been visiting.