Monday, September 13, 2010

Changing seasons

Fall is definitely in the air.   After our incredibly hot summer, we've had a string of lovely days!  We've been able to work in the garden, getting back to projects we had to give up by the end of June because of the heat.  The vegetables are loving it, as well as the roses.  All in all, a very welcome change.

And, I've begun thinking about my fall projects.  I've started working on a fun project that I've been planning all summer.  I'll just give you a tease here.  You'll have to check back to see the finished product.  In the meantime, enjoy the beautiful weather.  I hope you're inspired to create something fun to celebrate the season.






Can you see the hint?

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Let me know you've been visiting.