Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where have I been?

I've not been around the blog or the studio much the last few weeks.  Part of the reason is petty things that life throws at you.  But, most of the reason is this...

the roses...

and these...


the fushias and mopheads...



the lollipop lilies...

and the clematis...


And so much more.   It's garden time for me, and this year Mother Nature has blessed us with an abundance of beauty.  Certainly, she's making up for 70 inches of snow! 


But, I've not abandon the studio entirely.  I'm playing with kumihimo, with beads (of course).  The results should be ready for showtime soon!  But, in the meantime, it's back to the garden!

Make sure you take time to stop and smell the roses!  Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh! i want to come visit YOUR garden. how scrumptious - i can almost smell from here :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Let me know you've been visiting.