Friday, June 25, 2010

More from the garden

One of the reasons I love summer is the garden and sharing it with friends.  So, here are just two of the daylilies that are blooming right now.  Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I do!




When I'm not working in the garden,  I'm beading.  I've come to realize that beading is mostly what I do now.  If I use fiber or fabric at all, beads are involved with it.  So, what I'm working on when it's too hot to be outside is this...



It's another free form necklace.   I'll tell you more about it when it's completed.  But, I love working with these colors.  They're so summery and fun.  I keep thinking of melons! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful summer day and that you take time to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Let me know you've been visiting.